Anything Could Happen.
The Mystery Booster is loaded with reprints from over forty previous Magic sets—but these reprints aren’t exactly what today’s Magic players are used to opening in their packs.
- Designed for Draft & Cube. Weird and fun formats where anything can happen are some of the best play experiences Magic has to offer.
- Total Chaos—In total there are over 1800+ different cards in this set. Every experience is going to be completely unique and utterly chaotic!
- Great for Commander Players. Mystery Booster has long list of reprints that are total powerhouses in the Commander format. Some are being reprinted for the very first time.
- Never-Before Foils. The WPN version of Mystery Booster includes foil cards that have never been printed as foil in the past. This is their debut!
- A Look Back in Time. Cards have retained their original printing design. That means original art, original card frame, original everything. The only thing different is the planeswalker symbol.
- 2 white commons or uncommons
- 2 blue commons or uncommons
- 2 black commons or uncommons
- 2 red commons or uncommons
- 2 green commons or uncommons
- 1 multicolor common or uncommon
- 1 artifact or land common or uncommon
- 1 rare or mythic rare from before Core Set 2015
- 1 other rare or mythic rare
- 1 foil card pulled from a curated list
Look for great cards like:
Set Name: Mystery Booster
Number of Cards: 1694 + 121 curated/unique foils
Configuration: 24 booster packs per box, 15 cards per booster pack
Note: there also exists a Convention Edition, which instead includes a “playtest card”—an original design that sometimes bends Magic’s traditional rules.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.